Hi everyone!! I’m so excited to be writing the wrapup for our first official month of running this blog. It’s amazing to see how far it has gotten in such a short amount of time, and I’m sure that we’ll be able to make it even bigger in the next month. So, without further ado, here’s what you may have missed in the past 31 days.
- Modern Education Sucks, by Matt— 3 eye opening reasons why our education system needs to change, asap
- I Graduated! Now What? by Nda-Jiay— The first in a series of posts about navigating the job world after graduating from college
- Marijuana is a Drug, by Matt— A picture of just how terrible Marijuana can be, told by someone who has real life experience
- How to be an Ally, by Joce— For everyone who wants to support marginalized communities but doesn’t know how
- 2 Simple Actions you Can Take to Get Informed, by Amber— If you are looking to make a difference in how informed you are in your daily life, read these two simple tips
- My Journey as a Vegetarian, by Joce— I went vegetarian in 5th grade. Read why and how it has been for me so far
- Fake Friends, Like All Friends, Are Temporary, by Matt— A glimpse of how to tell if your best friends are actually good friends
Author of the Month
Every month, I plan on highlighting one of the authors on this site who I think have done a great job in the past month in order to get more publicity for their private blogs, businesses, or anything else which they what to highlight!! This month, the lucky winner is Matt.
Matt joined OVM at the beginning of this month, and since then he has been loyally publishing once a week. All of his content is well written, and you can see the passion in everything which he publishes. Read all of his posts to date here.
Besides just being on the OVM team, Matt has his own blog: Bulanchuk’s Blog. If you enjoy Matt’s writing style, you’ll love to see all of his self-help, ideal teenager, and humorous satire posts that he puts on the blog.
Congratulations Matt for getting author of the month!!
Our Blogging Growth
I’m excited that we now have 4 contributors on the OVM blog. Ideally, we are looking for about 2 more people to join the team, but everyone we have on the team is dedicated and looking to help share their opinions with you. If you’re interested in being on the team, head over and fill out the application now!
Our follower count has hit 14. Thank you to everyone who has followed us, and please share this blog with anyone you think may be interested.
That’s all for this month. Keep reading and make sure you check up on any posts you may have missed.